Present your research or case study at the Congress:
submit your abstract
Abstract submission is closed. Only abstracts for symposia agreed with the scientific committee can be submitted.
- CHECK THE TOPICS
- COMPOSE ABSTRACT
Check the congress topics:
- ABNORMAL UTERINE BLEEDING
- INFECTIVE DISEASES
- FERTILITY PRESERVATION
- GENETICS & GENOMICS
- GENITAL MICROBIOMA
- GENITO URINARY SYNDROME
- GYN. ENDOCRINOLOGY
- GYN. ONCOLOGY
- GYN. SURGERY
- HIGH RISK PREGNANCY
- INFECTIONS & HPV
- LABOUR & DELIVERY
- POLYCYSTIC OVARY
- PRENATAL DIAGNOSIS
- STEM CELLS
Prepare your abstract according to the rules
- Abstracts should be structured into the following sections if applicable: Context – Objective – Methods – Patient(s) – Intervention(s) – Main Outcome Measure(s) – Result(s) – Conclusions.
- The abstract cannot be longer than 2500 characters including spaces, and must be plain text. It is not possible to include tables and images, but you may insert data in the text of the abstract.
- Each person is allowed to submit a maximum of two abstracts on the congress’ topics as presenting author: one oral presentation and one poster or, alternatively, two posters. There is no limit to the number of abstracts submitted as co-author
- Abstracts can only be submitted using the on-line form. Abstracts submitted via email are automatically discarded.
- Once submitted and accepted, abstract cannot be modified in any of its parts (authors, content and title).
Submit and wait for the acceptance
- Abstract’s submission deadline has been extended to 1 September 2021.
- Presenting authors of accepted abstracts will be notified within 14 September 2021 whether their abstract is accepted.
- Speakers whose abstracts have been accepted must register for the Congress and pay the 400€ registration fee before 30 September 2021.
- Failure to do so will result in exclusion from the Scientific Program.
Come to the congress and present your abstract
- Oral presentations will last 8 minutes plus Q&A
- Presenters will be able to record their presentation or to present on-site depending on their choice
- The powerpoint template is available in the profile page
- Posters will only be available online
- Presenting authors will be able to upload their poster in October
- The template is available in the profile page